This is our second episode with Emil Kendziorra. Emil is the founder of Tomorrow Biostasis and the European Biostasis Foundation, two new Cryonics service organizations that have started up in Europe.
This is part two of a two part episode with Emil. In this second part we cover:
- Practical considerations around signing up with Tomorrow Biostasis
- The neuro vs whole body question
- The legal & regulatory environment for Cryonics in Europe
- The importance of hands-on training for personnel involved in the biostasis procedure from start to finish
- The marketing of Cryonics
- Sharing of resources & ideas across Cryonics orgs around the globe
- Long-term wealth management for Cryonics
- Emil’s thoughts on philosophical issues of identity, uploading, consciousness, and other issues surrounding Cryonics
- Emil’s ideas on Aldehyde Stabilized Cryopreservation
- Emil’s predictions on the success of this endeavor
As always, you can find Daniel and I over at the Cryonics Underground Channel in the Cryosphere Cryonics discord chat server. You can also reach us directly by email at cryonicsunderground [at] the email service provided by everyone's favorite search company.